We are accepting new admissions
but have implemented additional pre-screening procedures to ensure the health and safety of everyone at Johnstown Heights Behavioral Health. **At this time, all family visitation has been suspended until further notice.**
Johnstown Heights Behavioral Health is closely monitoring all coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and is following suggested best practices from the CDC to prevent the spread of the virus. For more information, please click here
24/7 Help Available · COVID-19 Precautions · Note: all family visitation has been suspended until further notice · Learn More
Getting You Back to Your Life
We work primarily with adults who suffer from emotional and behavioral health problems, substance use disorder, or both (dual diagnosis). Our goal is to stabilize our clients so they may return to their daily activities in the home and work environments. We work closely with referral sources, families, and community agencies to support this goal.
- We assess, diagnose, and stabilize clients with acute psychiatric or addiction issues.
- Our therapeutic environment provides a sense of safety so that clients may focus on getting well.
- We create a smooth transition to less structured levels of follow-up care and support.
- Our psychiatrist-led multidisciplinary treatment team provides multi-modal, evidence-based psychotherapeutic treatment.
- We coordinate discharge with families or other caregivers, community agencies, and insurance companies.
- Takes place in a group therapy setting.
- Oversight and medication management provided by our physician.
- Allows clients to live at home and attend outpatient services during the day.
- Helps clients further stabilize and transition back into daily life at home, work, and in the community.
- Provides nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks every day.
- Offers both mental health and chemical dependency tracks.
WE ARE READY TO HELP YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE TODAY.Offering mental health and substance use disorder treatment programs for adults